Sunday, 5 August 2007

Yay! I am continually updating my blog with the help of Jazzy!! Thanks! I will blog about where I went in July soon as I haven't uploaded the pictures. But here is a pic of my new haircut!!!I cut it a few weeks ago... But this pic was a few days ago. Friday actually to be exact. I don't think i have grown either. I need to grow. I am quite short for my age. *sniff sniff*

I have currently 3,601,210 NP!!!! YEA GO ME!! I finished NeoQuest II on Friday!! Got the bronze trophy. Also got the Pyramids trophy. Bronze one la. I started NeoQuest I today again. If i finish it, I'll get the silver trophy! Here is my userlookup. I have 7 trophies. YAY me! I have to go now. I am watching Yu-Gi-Oh. Capsule Monsters.

VEEPIVYFEEPIT

Labels:



she told the story ... 09:51


%that's me
Your NameĀ  & other uninteresting things about yourself here :)

%FAVOURITES
~ Calla Lillies
~ hugs
~ & kisses


WISHLIST
~ i want a balloon.
~ fly to the moon.
~ Forget about Cartoon.



TAGBOARD

Cbox recommended.

Customize the width and height to a smaller one :)

SCROLL TO THE RIGHT INSTEAD OF SCROLLING TO THE BOTTOM >>>>>>>>>>>


LINKS

ICE ANGEL
XIAXUE
SASSYJAN
BLINKYMUMMY

DAWNYANG
link
link
link

CREDITS

Image-Creator & Designer:
ICE ANGEL


Brushes: 1| 2| 3
BaseCodes by !takeaway

COUNTER
you can put your hits counter or anything else here. (:

ARCHIVES
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008