Wednesday, 24 October 2007

YAY!! It's the holidays!! I finished all my homework:I online, play and study every day. Trisha came over to my house on Saturday, we went to an anime convention. The queue for tickets were SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long. It took us over an hour i think. When we got inside, there were lots of people, some dressed as anime characters, and there were special sections like TokyoPop corner, and Trisha bought a Fruits Basket manga volume!!!!!!! I LOVE FRUITS BASKET!!! It's so awesome! But I only bought a pack of Top Trumps Transformers Specials from the convention. I also felt sick and puked..embarrassing...so many people!!!! but other than that I think it was quite good..the lowlight was the queue of course..

..dum di dum...christmas is coming. but first halloween, lynna's bday, ning jie's bday, me and kim's bday, jordans bday, ally's bday THEN christmas. have i missed anything out?

VEEPIVYFEEPIT

Labels:



she told the story ... 09:09


%that's me
Your NameĀ  & other uninteresting things about yourself here :)

%FAVOURITES
~ Calla Lillies
~ hugs
~ & kisses


WISHLIST
~ i want a balloon.
~ fly to the moon.
~ Forget about Cartoon.



TAGBOARD

Cbox recommended.

Customize the width and height to a smaller one :)

SCROLL TO THE RIGHT INSTEAD OF SCROLLING TO THE BOTTOM >>>>>>>>>>>


LINKS

ICE ANGEL
XIAXUE
SASSYJAN
BLINKYMUMMY

DAWNYANG
link
link
link

CREDITS

Image-Creator & Designer:
ICE ANGEL


Brushes: 1| 2| 3
BaseCodes by !takeaway

COUNTER
you can put your hits counter or anything else here. (:

ARCHIVES
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008