This linky love trail rules:-When you got tagged, you have to add your name to people who had done the tag and and let the list grow!
DunnitLimadang.com
RamblingMoo.com
blogginginmypyjamas
StylewithPassion
ChinneeqDora-zooropazoo
BabyshernFarah
Bani gundu
Frankensteina
Diyanazman
Najmyhana ni mo naiLindoshSlebetcepoterh
UmmYdayana
ELLE LIZA~
Scarlet Kiss
Sycosuchitrawoobee
ArcAngelD
Esther
Mandy
LingDi
One Side Of Me
Veep Ivy Feepit
First name- Ivy
Nickname- Veep, Ting-Ting
Name you wish you had- I like my three-letter name! :)
What do people normally mistake your name as- Amy, Lily :P
Birthplace- Miri
Time of birth- 7.51pm I think...
Single or taken- Single
Zodiac sign- Saggitarius
Your appearance:
How tall are you- last checked- 152cm
Wish you were taller? - Yup..my 2008 resolution was to grow till 160cm..
Eye colour- Dark brown
Eye colour you want- the same
Natural hair colour- Black
Current hair colour- Black
Short or long hair- it's just slightly longer past my shoulder
Ever dye your hair a bizzare colour? - Nope
Curly, straight, wavy- Straight, but sometimes it looks wavy to me.
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair- erm.. not exactly dramatic, but last time for our assembly my frens put a lot of gel in my hair to make me look like a mad scientist..
Glasses or contacts- nope..and i don't really want to get glasses..i'm the only person in my family to not hav glasses.
Do you wear make up: lipgloss? sometimes when me and my frens dress up..but i don't own much make-up so i can't really wear it.
Ever had hair extensions? - Nope
Paint your nails? - Yea sometimes during holidays
In the opposite gender:
What colour eyes- the ones he was born with. :P
What colour hair- whatever he likes, as long as it's not too outrageous
Shy or outgoing? - Outgoing
Looks or personality- both
Sexy or cute- both but veer to the right direction >>>
Serious or fun- both but has to know when the rite time to be it
Older or younger than you- prefer older.
Ever:
Broke someone's heart- err don't think so.
Wondered what's wrong with you? - sometimes..not sure
Wish you were a prince/ princess- nope. i could go on about why but then i'll just bore u all.
Liked someone who's taken- yea i think? not sure..but not anymore anyway..
Shaved your head- NO!
Been in Love- .
Used chopsticks- Yup.
Sang in the mirror to yourself: Erm not that often, but i've done it before
Favourites:
Flower - Erm, no preference but lots of flowers are nice
Candy- i like a lot of types..but NOT liquorice
Song- a lot of songs out there that i like. favourite right now..not too sure..........
Scent- Normal scent. I don't really have a favourite
Movie- Err..Harry Potter series or Transformers..
Singer- don't have one..
Word- .. it depends on when i'm talking or when i'm chatting online.
Junk food- sweets
Website- people expect me to say neopets, but not really. i don't know. i go to different webs equally.
Lotion- Favourite lotion?? err none
Animals- dogs
Ever cried over someone? - yup
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself? - my hypocrisy and selfishness
Do you think you're attractive? - ...im ok.
If you had to choose a fairytale for your life what would you choose?- i like my life.
Do you play any sports? - YES! I love netball!!!! And I like badminton although I don't play it much.
The rules:-Link to your tagger and post these rules.
List (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people.
1) I never think of good MSN names.
2) I get stressed when I try to make everything (as in my school stuff) PERFECT.
3) I like reading. I can't believe that they didn't include Books for one of the Favourites!!
4) I need a new keyboard! I want multimedia/wireless!!! (err is this a fact?)
5) I've got 2 netball tournaments coming up!
6) I have a Nokia N73 phone.
7) I am really random with my facts.
8) Oh yea I can't believe I forgot: I LOVE ANIME AND MANGA!
I tag:
Lynna
Bel
I always do this but most of the people have already been tagged. So if you haven't done this tag consider yourself tagged.
Cbox recommended.
Customize the
width and height to a smaller one :)
ICE ANGEL
XIAXUE
SASSYJAN
BLINKYMUMMY
DAWNYANG
link
link
link
Image-Creator & Designer:
ICE ANGEL

Brushes:
1|
2|
3
BaseCodes by
!takeaway