Recently I've been learning about Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart in music class and we are also analysing one of his works, called Eine kleine Nachtmusik, which is German for "Little Night Music". We're doing the 2nd movement, called Romanze. Right now I got it stuck in my head that's why I decided, why not blog about it? Hahahaha...I am very random...I am looking for the song on the internet to put here to show you the song. It's very famous..used in advertisements. If you are UK people, then you will know that it is the advertisement song for "Too posh to be privileged" car insurance..haha..funny advert..not really la..I feel like giving facts about Mozart now. At the same time, that is helping me to revise for my music exam in January!
Johannes Chrysostomus Wolfgangus Theophilus Mozart. To those who thought that "amadeus" was Mozart's real name, you're wrong! He changed his middle name "theophilus" to German, then French and finally Latin= Amadeus! muahhaa..one fact!
Here, I found a video that plays this song. or composition i should say..not really an everyday song you would have on your CD player now really?
quite pleasant..Do remember that this is only a section of the whole composition of Eine Kleine Nachtmusik.
Enjoy! I know I did! Not the analysing bit though..that is really hard!