Sunday, 13 January 2008

I feel like advertising this game since I have been playing a lot of it lately. Warbook is an application available on Facebook and Bebo. (As far as i know). So if you have Facebook or Bebo, and you are interested, leave a comment and I'll invite. If i invite i get 25,000 gold. If you accept the invitation, i get 250,000 gold! Which would be really helpful!!


Click on the above if you already have Facebook Warbook!

Okay that's it for advertisement. Now for Fanfiction!

At this site, you can read fanfiction on just about anything! What is fanfiction or fanfic, you ask?
Fanfiction(also commonly spelled as fanfiction and frequently abbreviated to fanfic or occasionally just FF or fic) is a broadly-defined term for fiction about characters or settings written by fans of the original work, rather than by the original creators.

That is quoted from Wikipedia! For me, I read the Anime/Manga section. I read mainly Fruits Basket and Ouran High School Host Club fanfics. I am also authoring a story at the moment.

Btw, my new anime and manga review blog is created!

I'm going to go continue my fun. BYE~

VEEPIVYFEEPIT

Labels: , ,



she told the story ... 09:27


%that's me
Your NameĀ  & other uninteresting things about yourself here :)

%FAVOURITES
~ Calla Lillies
~ hugs
~ & kisses


WISHLIST
~ i want a balloon.
~ fly to the moon.
~ Forget about Cartoon.



TAGBOARD

Cbox recommended.

Customize the width and height to a smaller one :)

SCROLL TO THE RIGHT INSTEAD OF SCROLLING TO THE BOTTOM >>>>>>>>>>>


LINKS

ICE ANGEL
XIAXUE
SASSYJAN
BLINKYMUMMY

DAWNYANG
link
link
link

CREDITS

Image-Creator & Designer:
ICE ANGEL


Brushes: 1| 2| 3
BaseCodes by !takeaway

COUNTER
you can put your hits counter or anything else here. (:

ARCHIVES
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008