Thursday, 7 February 2008
Woohoo it's half-term!! But only get one week.
Norris won the Swimming GALA!! Woohoo GO NORRIS!!!!!
I got 2nd in my Frontcrawl race, 1st in my Backstroke race, 5th (last) in my Breaststroke race. I've always been slow at Breaststroke! :P Also our team (Me, Sonam and Sophie) won the Norris Yr 7 & 8 Medley team. Medley is all three strokes as a relay, starting with backstroke: me! and then Sophie with Breaststroke, Sonam took Frontcrawl. Norris Yr 7 & 8 Relay team also won! This is all frontcrawl only! But we screamed so much yesterday I'm surprised my voice is not cracked. We jumped up and down twice as they announced the 2nd team, we knew we won (since we were the only house group left unannounced) and then also another time when Mrs Evans said 1st place: Norris! :D :D :D
Today was the last day of school. Like any other day. But today is also Chinese New Year! Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!!
Finished my Youth Speaks speech! Finally!!!!! But now I have to learn it in time for 6 days!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
I received my first Faerie Queen quest today!!!!! The thing only costed 10000+ to buy, and then she raised my level and something else. Dunno........
I am rereading Twilight again for the second time, using Shauna's book. Gonna buy my own tomorrow! It is such a good book!!! Nearly Harry Potter standard! People you should read it!!! :D
I feel so bored right now! Hardly anyone is online!!!!!!! Haih! Maybe resume reading while I wait for people to online. Leaving most of my homework till errr..later...Going out with Shauna tomorrow shopping!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D!!
VEEPIVYFEEPIT
Labels: books, Holidays, Neopets, school, sports, Twilight series
she told
the story ...
13:32