Wednesday, 26 March 2008

I went to Legoland Windsor on Tuesday with Aunty Anneeza's family. Mostly I went around the park with her two eldest daughters, Soeffiah and Sabreenna, aged 9 and 11. We went on most of the rides, and all of us agreed that The Dragon was the best! I didn't have a pic of this, so I went on the internet for one. Googled it.

REALLY FUN! We couldn't go on the ride more than twice, because the line was way too long. We waited nearly 45 mins for the first one, then the second one we waited 30 mins. Another one, we enjoyed a lot, and we went on it 4 times!! It's called Pirate Falls, and I bought a picture of us on it. The picture was the second time we went on it. The first picture blocked someone's face. The line for this wasn't long, but it was fun.

Queueing for Pirate Falls

The Splash!! The Drop!! (Googled image)

Our finished product. I didn't scan this, I was too lazy, so I just took a pic. All our mouths are like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Soaking WET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't take a lot of pictures at the park, because I was busy riding stuff. LOL. I got a pic of the first ride, called Longboat Invader. It looked really mild. I was starting to think that it was a lame ride, before I went on it. But when i got on it, I was like, "Hey, this is kinda fun!" haha!

Sabreenna and Soeffiah queueing! (Well me too but I'm on the other side of this camera(phone))

And the final ride that I have a picture of: Jungle Coaster. This was the most scary, in a way. Really high and you keep looking down. Eeek!

It's high!! AHHH It was scary. Lots of bumps when turning, which made it a lot scarier. Looking down! Fun, but not The Dragon-fun!

Well, I definitely enjoyed that trip!

VEEPIVYFEEPIT

Labels: , ,



she told the story ... 14:33


%that's me
Your NameĀ  & other uninteresting things about yourself here :)

%FAVOURITES
~ Calla Lillies
~ hugs
~ & kisses


WISHLIST
~ i want a balloon.
~ fly to the moon.
~ Forget about Cartoon.



TAGBOARD

Cbox recommended.

Customize the width and height to a smaller one :)

SCROLL TO THE RIGHT INSTEAD OF SCROLLING TO THE BOTTOM >>>>>>>>>>>


LINKS

ICE ANGEL
XIAXUE
SASSYJAN
BLINKYMUMMY

DAWNYANG
link
link
link

CREDITS

Image-Creator & Designer:
ICE ANGEL


Brushes: 1| 2| 3
BaseCodes by !takeaway

COUNTER
you can put your hits counter or anything else here. (:

ARCHIVES
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008