This is the sports arena: Sport City.
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel in the distance.
After that I quit taking pictures cos I was tired. Soon I fell asleep and when I woke up we were at the hotel already! It was 5pm so we went back up to the room and lazed around. We went down and had dinner at around 7pm (refer to dinner food above!!).
Wednesday morning
It was the same routine, except this time we went to the Nine Pearls compound to see the housing where we might live in August. We saw a house that was type C, with 4 bedrooms. We were planning to see all three types A B and C, but we had to go to
Park House English School to submit my latest report at 9am.
When we got to the school, the Head of Secondary viewed my report, and she said I didn't need to do a entrance exam, that I could enter if I wanted to. She interviewed me, I'm guessing to see my social skills? And then after that we had some extra time, so we asked for a tour around the school, and we met the same guy from Doha College! Mark and his mum was there as well, and his dad was also here for the same reason as my dad. So same tour and then after that we had to leave. Off back to the housing, to House no. 24 Whale Street. (haha! there's whale street, elephant street, fish street, boar street, cloud street etc..weird eh?) This was Aunty Mary's house!

This is the door to Aunty Mary's house.

The rest of the compound.
The whole day just passed, mostly in silence for me. I didn't understand Hokkien anyway so I couldn't really join in the conversations. We had lunch at the house, eatingg takeaway KFC. Dinner was at a Thai restaurant. After that, Uncle Fung sent us back to the hotel, and off to sleep!
Thursday morningSame routine, but later, at around 8am. We went to the airport at 10.30am, checked in, waited and boarded plane. This time the seats were WORSE! We sat in the middle of the aisle, wedged in between two strangers! AHHHHHHH! And the man sitting next to me was annoying! Kept trying to talk to me. Out of boredom I guess, but who told him that he couldn't watch a movie on his personal TV? So weird.
I watched The Golden Compass.
After that, took train and got home. Sleep sleep sleep....
Overall I really liked Doha, and I'm quite excited to go back there! I have no idea why I like the deserty area and the hot weather: i just like it. It's good, cos I have to get used to it soon!

VEEPIVYFEEPIT