Saturday, 19 April 2008

So...back to school now..then soon are exams! but I really can't wait till exams + results are over, because it'll all be really fun after that! France trip, outings day..etc!

Monday at assembly Mrs Evans gave me my swimming medal for 2nd in class. She also gave me my trophy for Highest Achiever in Yrs 7-8! :D I was supposed to receive it at the end of term assembly but I was at the netball tournament.
This is the medal and trophy I got!

This was my trophy/medal collection before...

AFTER!

The bad thing about Harvington is that they don't let you keep the trophies :( The cups you see in the picture all have to be given in soon! I can't remember when they need it...But still, there is no mark that you got this trophy! No name on the trophy or anything, just give and give back! That's why I have to make a mark and take a picture myself or else I might forget I even got this trophy at all!

Later that afternoon I also received my certificate for my Science project! I made the DNA double helix structure with a powerpoint presentation and I got 1st. I can't show a picture of the certificate right now because of some technical difficulties. I also got a bag of sweets/chocolate as a prize for 1st. :D

The rest of the week was alright, getting into the routine of normal schooldays already. Next week clubs start, and I quit Mandarin for Badminton/Aerobics on Tuesday afternoons! I also have Cross Country at Tuesday lunchtime, then Science club at wednesday lunchtime, and finally Netball at Wednesday afternoons. Yay! All fun activities! :D :D

VEEPIVYFEEPIT

Labels: , ,



she told the story ... 03:23


%that's me
Your NameĀ  & other uninteresting things about yourself here :)

%FAVOURITES
~ Calla Lillies
~ hugs
~ & kisses


WISHLIST
~ i want a balloon.
~ fly to the moon.
~ Forget about Cartoon.



TAGBOARD

Cbox recommended.

Customize the width and height to a smaller one :)

SCROLL TO THE RIGHT INSTEAD OF SCROLLING TO THE BOTTOM >>>>>>>>>>>


LINKS

ICE ANGEL
XIAXUE
SASSYJAN
BLINKYMUMMY

DAWNYANG
link
link
link

CREDITS

Image-Creator & Designer:
ICE ANGEL


Brushes: 1| 2| 3
BaseCodes by !takeaway

COUNTER
you can put your hits counter or anything else here. (:

ARCHIVES
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008