The movie was quite interesting, slightly odd but I mean that's how movies are these days. They're running out of ideas, so they turn to ...'out of this world' ideas. A good movie I would say. Click here to see it at mysoju! 3.9 out of 5. :P
Initial D is the second movie that Jay acted in, because the first one was Hidden Track where he was in a 'cameo' part. This is all from Wikipedia! :D Initial D was quite good! I remember watching it with cousins :) And Mama liked Jay too! We watched this at Wongs' house!
The third movie by Jay Chou (actually I'm gonna say 2nd becos the first didn't really count cos he wasn't a main character :P) I mean second movie by Jay Chou, is Curse of the Golden Flower! I was really excited to see this movie, especially with my parents! My parents never go to the cinema and I was so happy they were joining us, along with cousins! But the ending of this movie was a bit pointless but that's how stories go anyway.........
Secret! Also a good movie. Directed by Jay Chou! I watched this with Osby and Jazzy! A home movie. Well actually OUR home. So yeah. You can also watch this at mysoju.
Cbox recommended.
Customize the
width and height to a smaller one :)
ICE ANGEL
XIAXUE
SASSYJAN
BLINKYMUMMY
DAWNYANG
link
link
link
Image-Creator & Designer:
ICE ANGEL

Brushes:
1|
2|
3
BaseCodes by
!takeaway