Wednesday, 19 December 2007
Sorry everyone..kinda on hiatus..laziness! I know I should really blog about my trips with the Wongs, but everyone's been doing that, so you'll be seeing the same thing really. Just go to Jas, Sherp, Lynna, Lynthia 's blogs and you'll see some pics of the trips! I know it's holidays, and i should really be blogging, but i'm really lazy and don't know wat to blog about. Besides the trips but i gave a reason why i wasn't blogging about that......
SIMS 2!!!! Thanks to Osby! I can play it now, but only sometimes, as it is installed on Sherp's laptop. It didn't work because of some graphic problems... :( It's really fun!!!!
Neopets is not visited by me as often as usual these days. Yes to those people who know me well, will gasp by that sentence. I used to be a Neopets addict. But it doesn't mean i don't go on it. I'm just usually busy with manga and fanfiction and facebook and bebo. but not really with that much with the last two.
I'm scared for exams! I've got 3 weeks holidays, but I will focus my studies on 2 weeks only. Not due to laziness this time. It's because I really want all my notes fresh in my memory so I gotta revise closer to the time. Especially music. I've got 4 pages of notes I want completely memorised word by word for Thursday 10th January 2008. I know music isn't a core subject, but I really wanna do well in it because my teacher might start saying things about disappointment. But I know I will be disappointed. I wanna do well in ALL my exams!! My science teacher has left the school at Christmas, so we will get a new teacher in January. I got 100 in my last science exam so to suddenly do so badly in the next one will be very very very bad! Not to mention if I get bad results OR someone else beats me in the exam and i don't get the highest result, i will get grounded! And very very badly told off..As i said, I wanna do well, but I also NEED to do well. It's all for the report that will be sent off to Qatar so I can get into a good school!
Maths:I'm quite confident on my Maths as I know most of my methods.
Science: I need to go over my notes.
English: *burst into tears* Why am I tortured by having to study this horrible subject with a horrible teacher??? I have to write so many stuff for this exam. I know what i have to do, but it's so torturing!!! :( :( :(
History: Need revision of notes a lot! But when I say go over notes, I only read over them. I can't, i simply can't write all my notes out!
Geography: I don't think much revision is needed for this. The only thing I'm gonna do is read through my book.
ICT: No revision. But she said it's something to do with Publisher, so if i have spare time I will practise. How do you practise using Publisher i wonder...*wonders*
RE: Eek..this subject also requires essays in the exam. And you know what? This teacher is very close friends with my English teacher. *GRR* I have to revise and write out these notes I think.
French: I got 100 in this last time, so I wanna do really well and get 100 again. I have a feeling I won't but I'm gonna try! Just need to go over everything. Not much notes anyway. Most of the stuff is in my head already.
Music: Oooh...this subject takes only 2 out of my 45 lessons a week, but I am determined to do really well on this like i said before. These notes take a big part of my brain! Cos i wanna learn it word for word. On Mozart and his work: Eine Kleine Nachtmusik- Romanze. Need to learn 2 pages of notes, and then revise over remaining 2.
Spanish: I prefer French over Spanish cos i think spanish is hard. But we haven't learnt that much this term, so I think it'll be ok if i just look through my spanish book and textbook.
AHHHH! 10 exams. Torture! Sorry for boring all you lot to death talking about my exams. I am quite scared cos I MUST get the top in the class and good results. To me, good results are above 90. Exception: English- above 80. :P To the rest of the class(except some people), good results are above 70. *GIANT HUMONGOUS SIGH*
I might not be blogging that much soon...........If you read what I wrote, it's obvious why. T_T
VEEPIVYFEEPITLabels: complaints, Exams, Holidays, Outings, school
she told
the story ...
15:28